24/7 Emergencies are Going to happen, but it's nice to know a company that will be there when it does. Offering 24/7 service, Maintenance, and routine repairs. Valley Comfort Systems HVAC Is ready for the job, no matter the time or size of the project, Our certified technicians are on call and ready to repair or service vacant and occupied properties day or night. Minimizing complaints or downtime we drive comfort for a peace of mind.
Preventative Service Program
Why should I get my unit serviced?
Ignoring your heating and cooling system can be costly, Not only will it affect your utility bill but costly repairs down the road. Valley Comfort Systems warranties service call for 30 days after a preventative service has been complete to guarantee you are getting the best service money can buy.
Preventative Services include:
- Duct inspection using infrared camera imaging to inspect air leaks and insulation.
- Checking Refrigerant pressures to ensure the system is properly charged.
- Inspecting evaporator and condenser coils and cleaning if needed
- Checking all electrical connections and measuring amps and volts
- Adjusting and lubricating motors and components
- Adjusting airflow for correct balanced air
- Inspecting air filters
- Checking Condensate drains and servicing condensate pumps
- Testing system for proper operation